As YPIDA we are very happy and proud to share with you that our 2nd project which will take place in Berlin in cooperation with Kleiner Fratz GmbH, has been approved by Jugend in Aktion.
Our motivation and energy are at a high level to welcome you in Berlin, one of the most important cities in the World.
You can find all the detailed information about the project and the necessary technical issues in this page. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything you want to ask.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
“POMEGRANATE” Project is the joint effort aiming at changing the lives of refugees, which serves as an action framework for NGO’s and will monitor progress in accelerating social inclusion and creating spaces for successful dialogue opportunities for further inclusion to social, economic and democratic life. Within the framework of the training course four priority areas we will defined: education, employment, health, housing. The participating countries has to develop National Action Plans indicating goals to be achieved for the areas mentioned.
The Project, having foreseen the action plan for the NGOs in order to encourage and accelerate the social inclusion and thus the attempt to create dialogue on social, economic and democratic inclusion. During the entire project, the current situation of refugees in our partner countries will be examined through reports, statistics and presentations as well as information from our local partners as such. All analysis will focus on the problematics of refugees on education, employment, health, and housing as the four prior areas. The participants of the projects will create national action plan together with other NGO’s, citizens and institutions with the help of our training course content and strategy plans right after when they go back to their countries.
During 7 days of TC participants besides the deep analysis of the current situations and policies and ad-hoc strategies of the countries towards refugees. Further will develop new methods and tools of work that can be implemented in order to combat exclusion of youth with migrant background and support equity and dialogue between them and their peers in countries of migration. In order to immerse deeply into the topic participants will be experiencing and reflect during the simulation game. This game will help to try between being “inside” an environment and being an outsider looking in.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
- To explore and understand the entire process that leads to social exclusion of refugees;
- To identify the competences that young people can develop in connection with refugees and mobility;
- To develop methods of youth work that can contribute to combating exclusion of young migrants and radicalization of youth;
- To raise awareness on the topic of intercultural communication;
- To ensure immersive understanding of profile and social problems of refugees in Europe;
- To equip the participants with skills concerning dialogue, negotiation, mediation and tolerance;
- To teach basic tools in videography and to realize several video materials regarding the topic;
- To enable youth workers practice their skills and competences in the field of resolving conflicts.