First of all, we would like to announce to the world how successful we are as a team. So much so that we brought together young people from 12 countries. We have made an effort to bring their voice to the world. No matter what background, country and/or culture we come from, we were able to show the world that we are all one, equal and open to communication and cooperation.
.The seventh and the last day of the project started on Zoom on Thursday, 27.05.2021 at 18:00, as planned.
The project was completed with 20 people (youth workers, volunteers, facilitators, and the YPIDA Team) from Turkey, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Lithuania, Romania, Egypt, Libya, Azerbaijan, Brazil, India, and the USA.
The last day of the project started with an evaluation workshop conducted by the YPIDA Founding Director and Project General Manager Onur Oğuz Dellal. In the workshop following topics evaluated with the participants.
- Project Outcomes: Debating Online (e-Debate) and effects on the participants;
- Online non-formal learning tools: online yoga and digital intercultural evening;
- Learning outcomes: Persuade, argument, format as key elements of debating and the Climate Justice
- Project timeline: meeting hours, duration of the digital meeting
The closing ceremony continued with the presentation of the certificates. Each participant shared his/her own feedback on the program during the presentation of the certificates. After the participants, the YPIDA Team has shared their feedback.
Completed the day of the program with Onur Oğuz Dellal’s speech of thanks to the following people.
- Shalini Soni – Trainer
- Anand Deo – Facilitator
- Cecilia Gentile – Facilitator
- Gesine Heinrich
- Duygu Seyman – Facilitator
- Yusuf Sivri – Facilitator
- Güray Dellal – Facilitator
- Ahmet Donan – Technical Person
- Kerem Yal.ın – Trainer and Project Coordinator
As the YPIDA Team, we would like to thank all our participants.
Ahmet Alican Arslan
Ellen Christine Barreiros Cardoso
P.S: The movie and larger scale outputs of the project will be shared on our website very soon.
Stay with us.